We at TMTL affirm our corporate commitment to the Total Quality Movement and our responsibility to society in general and towards our stakeholders in particular, in preserving the environment. We are confident our product range and cutting edge technology will satisfy our customers with products and services to match their needs and expectations.
- Building a mutually satisfying long term relationship with customers through a clear understanding of their needs and meeting them.
- Using the best of practices at all levels to ensure smooth, efficient and effective operations.
- Ensuring timely delivery of products and services while striving for production with zero defects.
- Supporting continuous improvement and innovation in business processes by all employees and bench making through customer surveys.
- Achieving operational excellence through reliability in design and manufacture, optimizing costs, conserving energy and working towards zero break down in plant.
- Adhering to statutory/regulatory requirements as applicable to the product and the environment.
- Preventing pollution by using processes, practices and materials that avoid, reduce or control pollution and disposing effluents using environment friendly processes.
- Striving for zero accidents and safe work ambience.
- Educating employees and associates on health, safely and environment issues.